Why you will want the Food Label Guide to use with your clients/patients
- Saves you time when you educate your client on different health issues
- Label Guide has the necessary education information you need when educating your client
- Includes information to guide your client for the following areas:
- Serving sizes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fats
- Trans Fats
- Added sugars - including guidelines from the Dietary Guidelines and American Heart Association
- How to calculate the amount of added sugar in foods
This handout provides you a handy guide for information that is clear and concise.
I created the Over the moon website https://jlweaver1964.wixsite.com/over-themoon and wanted to combine the blogs for professionals with education materials and other ideas designed to exceed your expectations in the quality of the products and ideas to help with the education of patients/clients and also for professionals - nurses, dietitians, diabetes educators, and physicians.Juanita has worked in nutrition since 1988. She is content creator of education materials for patients/clients and for your own professional development. These are designed to not only provide knowledge and information, but also to motivate, engage, and inspire behavior change.
Label guide handout sheet
Your downloadable copy of the Food Label Handout
Before you go...