The benefits of using the food label handout to count carbohydrates with your patients/clients:
- Will save you time with each client - there is no need to make notes on the handout - it has explanations in understandable language on how to use to use a food label for carbohydrate counting
- Use this handout to easily teach carbohydrate counting to your patients/clients who have Prediabetes or Diabetes
- All the steps needed to learn carbohydrate counting using a food label are numbered and explained
- Includes a carbohydrate range list to change grams into carbohydrate servings/choices/exchanges
- Offers explanations of terms that your patients will encounter on a food Label
- Sugar alcohols
- Other carbohydrates
- Food Label Handout may be a nice companion to accompany this learning tool
You can download your PDF - Using the Food Label to Count Carbohydrates - which is ready to use
I created the Over the moon website https://jlweaver1964.wixsite.com/over-themoon and wanted to combine the blogs for professionals with education materials and other ideas designed to exceed your expectations in the quality of the products and ideas to help with the education of patients/clients and also for professionals - nurses, dietitians, diabetes educators, and physicians.Juanita has worked in nutrition since 1988. She is content creator of education materials for patients/clients and for your own professional development. These are designed to not only provide knowledge and information, but also to motivate, engage, and inspire behavior change.
Using the Food Label to count carbohydrates
Using the Food Label to Count Carbohydrates
Before you go...
$12.97Food Label Handout